Monday, April 8, 2013

Garbage Look So Fine in Toronto on March 28, 2013

Shirley Manson
Shirley Manson




Duke Erikson
Duke Erikson

Steve Marker
Steve Marker
 Garbage returned to Toronto on March 29 for a second stop on their Not Your Kind of People tour and I was overjoyed to see them perform for a second time in less than a year (they played in Toronto last year in the month of May). Shirley Manson has a great rapport with Garbage fans and attending this show, I felt as if I was catching up with dear friends that had gone traveling and just returned home. The band belted out many of their hits and the setlist was very similar to the show they played previously. The highlight of the night for me was hearing them play their haunting and beautiful ballad You Look So Fine mashed with Fleetwood Mac's Dreams (see video below) during the encore. Although the audience consisted of a mix of older fans and new fans, one thing is certain -- Garbage never disappoints! Check out the setlist and my videos below for more.

    Setlist
            Automatic Systematic Habit
            I Think I'm Paranoid
            Hammering in My Head
            Push It
            Control
            Why Do You Love Me
            Queer
            #1 Crush
            I Hate Love
            Cup of Coffee
            Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
            Battle in Me
            The Trick Is to Keep Breathing
            When I Grow Up
            Only Happy When It Rains
            Vow
            Beloved Freak
            Encore:
            Special
            Stupid Girl
            You Look So Fine/Dreams (by Fleetwood Mac)

    No comments: