Friday, May 18, 2012

Vegas Uncork'd 2012

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of traveling to Sin City to cover the annual Las Vegas Uncork'd Food and Wine Festival for Food Network Canada. The fabulous city of Las Vegas has definitely become a foodie's paradise and a one-stop destination for luxe vacationing and fine dining.

I stayed at the stunning and AH-MAZING Caesar's Palace and I thoroughly enjoyed my time basking in the extravagant digs that is Caesar's. When I wasn't dining at one of the many famous Caesar's Palace restaurants, I was outside trying to catch as many rays as possible in the immaculate Garden of the Gods Pool. Life can be sweet!

Garden of the Gods Pool


Over a span of three days, I tried a multitude of dishes that were completely out of this world; caught up with celebrity chefs Bobby Flay, Susan Feniger, Rick Moonen and Hubert Keller; caught a Cirque show; did yoga with the dolphins and so much more. Vegas is truly a city that never sleeps and when you're there, you won't want to waste anytime shutting eye and missing out on all of the glitz, glamour and fun. Check out my pics below and see part of my interview with Bobby Flay for Food Network Canada below--enjoy!

Susan Feniger & I by day...


Chef Ryan Scott

Chef Timothy Henderson

Mesa Grill's Shrimp and Grouper Ceviche with Mango Habanero and Pickled Red Onion served in a halved coconut

Chef Rick Moonen and I

Celebrity chef poker tournament

Yoga with the dolphins!

Catching some rays at Caeser's Palace pool!

Susan Feniger and I by night...

At Alain Ducasse's Mix lounge at Mandalay Bay--what a view!

DJ Confit (AKA Hubert Keller)
DJ Hubert Keller and I
Chef Bobby Flay and I





No comments: