Saturday, October 29, 2011

Moby in Concert: Toronto October 24, 2011


Earlier this week, Moby stopped in Toronto to perform in support of his new album, Destroyed. In my youth, as a teenager in Edmonton, I used to dream about and would have given anything at the time to see Moby perform any of his huge techno hits like Go or Drop a Beat.

Well roughly twenty years later, my teenage dream came true and I'm delighted to say that seeing Moby in concert was well worth the wait and he completely proved he's still an electronic dance music force to be reckoned with. Moby kept the audience moving all night long and he played all of his hits including: Go, Disco Lies, Porcelain, Feeling So Real, Southside, Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad, Bodyrock, Honey and more. Needless to say I've been on a Moby tip all week and I've come to the realization that all of Moby's hit singles are just as relevant today as they were when they were first released-- totally timeless and eargasmic! Check out my videos below to see what I saw that night - enjoy!








No comments: