Thursday, July 21, 2011

Watch! Stephen Colbert's Awesome It Gets Better Video


The It Gets Better project is something that I hold very dear to my heart because I've been there and I know what it feels like to be bullied on a day-to-day basis, to the point that I started to wonder what the point of living was. I'm so glad that this project and anti-bullying initiative has been embraced by so many celebrities and people in positions of power that can truly touch and influence people's lives.

Stephen Colbert
is the ultimate pop culture and political satirist of the 21st century and I'm delighted to see this video in which he shares an insightful and empowering anecdote in support of the It Gets Better project. He is definitely one of pop culture's strongest voices and his words and story will truly make a difference to someone, somewhere, struggling with a bully.

No comments: