Sunday, June 5, 2011

Store Review: Free My Interior















A few weeks ago, I attended the launch party for a new design store located in the heart of Toronto called Free My Interior. Owners Aaron Furfaro and Zina Nelku reclaim, redesign and reinvent designer decor pieces that help beautify any living space. Furniture found in thrift stores, garbages and friends and family homes receive loving makeovers and transformations into lux and highly covetable pieces of decorating gorgeosity!

They have a range of items that include furniture, accessories and lighting. But if you can't seem to find exactly what you're looking for, don't worry because Aaron and Zina can create a custom piece especially for your unique space! My favourite items in the store were definitely the pillows and cushions that were customized with reclaimed vintage dresses - LOVE!!! I'm a huge fan of luxury decor and Free My Interior is a fresh breath of affordable and sustainable design air.

FREE MY INTERIOR
289 Queen Street East,
Toronto, ON M5A 1S7
(647) 932-8181


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Rose said...

Fantastic place, isn't it? Every time I go in, there's some new and different. Love it! =)