Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jeremy Scott for Swatch






Jeremy Scott is definitely one of the most interesting contributors to fashion and popular culture as we know it. I remember first hearing about him when his work was featured in Madonna's controversial video for her single American Life and ever since I've been a huge fan. He has totally taken urban and street wear to another level with his innovative designs and fashion forward vision. His collaboration with Adidas has been a huge success and I recently saw Anne Hathaway rocking a pair of his iconic gold wing-tipped high tops for the Academy Awards.

Here we have his most recent collaboration with Swatch time pieces. I'm loving the lightning bolt and wing tipped Swatches. I think either of these watches would instantly add some fun, interest and pop cultural REAL-NESS to any outfit! The graphic design elements of these items are so clever and well executed. These watches hit stores on March 3rd and I'm positive these will definitely sell out in the first week of release. Exciting!!!!

Images: Highsnobiety

No comments: