Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shopping Lanvin for H&M


Today was the day that the Lanvin for H&M diffusion collection hit select H&M stores globally. As you may know, I was coveting a few of the pieces from this collection so I woke up at the crack of dawn early this morning and made my way down to H&M here in Toronto. I got there about an hour and fifteen minutes before the store opened and there was already a substantial line up, with some people camping out from the night before.

I got my place in line and luckily I wasn't too far back from the door. Standing in line with a bunch of fashion hungry fashionistas isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I always find it exciting and invigorating to shop these H&M designer diffusion collections. I especially love to watch everyone hectically rush to the racks of designer luxury with hopes of getting a piece (or pieces) from the collection that they'll love and rock out over the season. With a little strategy and persistence, I managed to score a couple of jackets and a couple of pairs of shoes. I was all about shopping for basic key pieces from this collection and I'm LOVING the items I was fortunate enough to get my hands on! How about you, did you get anything from this collection?




Images: Hypebeast

No comments: