Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Video: Court Yard Hounds Interview Pt.1


My latest post for slice.ca...
Last week, I met up with Emily Robison and Martie Maguire of the Dixie Chicks to chat about their new country music side project, the Court Yard Hounds. Don't worry, the Chicks haven't disbanded, they're just on hiatus and we can expect new material from them soon. But in the meantime, Emily and Martie have joined together as the Court Yard Hounds to pursue another chapter in their music careers and to get back to their bluegrass roots.

The two sisters were everything and more than I expected them to be and when I told them that I had a bunch of questions for them from you, they were eager and excited to answer them! Without any further ado, check out the first half of my interview below (look out for part 2 tomorrow!) to see what they had to say - enjoy!

No comments: