Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meeting Scott Schuman (aka The Sartorialist)








Scott Schuman (aka The Sartorialist) made an appearance at Holt Renfrew here in Toronto yesterday to support a retail window display that was inspired by and dedicated to him and to promote his new book of photographs.

I'm a huge supporter of his blog and he was one of my many inspirations for starting Think Coogi2G. I had the fortune and pleasure of meeting Mr. Schuman and he was everything and more than I expected him to be. His love and passion for fashion and photography are truly inspirational and listening to him speak was refreshing as his words were insightful and profound (video I shot of him speaking is coming soon!). He took the time to chat with his adoring Canadian fans and even posed for a bunch of photos. It was exciting to see him on the the other side of the lens and it was even more exciting to see him effortlessly make so many of his followers' day, including yours truly!

The Sartorialist

1 comment:

Paprika said...

FIERCE!! You look sooooo good in the picture with him. I think you look more like the celebrity than he does. :)