Monday, July 27, 2009

Alexander Wang Menswear SS '10






This is a sneak peek at the highly anticipated debut of Alexander Wang's menswear collection for Spring/Summer 2010. His t-shirts for women were highly coveted staple pieces due to his innovative details and accentuated or exaggerated cuts and these signature style elements appear to have surfaced in his new menswear line.

I'm a huge fan of Alexander Wang and I think that his design mission to reinvent the t-shirt is brilliant because everyone owns a t-shirt and t-shirts are worn on a daily basis. The use of worn-in fabrics combined with his minimal design aesthetic makes his pieces appear comfortably, yet stylishly lived in. I am feeling the cut of the tank and the details on the hoodie (pictured above), but I'm sure that Alexander has way more in store for us with the rest of this collection - and I personally can't wait!

Source: Men.Style.Com

No comments: