Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Linda & Naomi for DSquared Spring/Summer '09






This new ad campaign for DSquared Spring/Summer '09, featuring Linda and Naomi and shot by Steven Meisel, is officially my new favorite ad campaign. Dan and Dean Caten are huge fans of all of the 90's supermodels and it is exciting to see them enact a supermodel high-fashion fantasy cat fight for their latest ad campaign. Highly stylized, flawlessly beautiful, and super sexy - it's clear to see why these women won't get out of bed for anything less than $10,000 a day.

Source: Geekigirl

DSqaured

1 comment:

Remarkable Tiffany sunglasses said...

To tell you the truth, I like this ad campaign. Butsome of these pictures are empty for me, I mean that I don'd feel any emotions, while looking at them. But in the whole it's truly nice!