Thursday, July 31, 2008

Designer Pronunciations



I came across this list of designer pronunciations and thought to myself, "if people mispronounce high fashion designer names does it make the designer item any less FABULOUS?" This reminds me of a scene in one of my favorite movies, Showgirls, when Elizabeth Berkley calls her dress a VER-SS-ACE rather than a Versace - all I know is that Nomi Malone looked FABULOUS in her VER-SS-ACE! So long as one looks and feels FABULOUS in the designer outfit they're in, what difference does designer pronunciation make? None.

2 comments:

Paprika said...

I LOVE this list! It's like Fashion Class 101. Step 1, learn how to pronounce labels. Step 2, get enough money to BUY labels. Step 3, work it!

Coogi2G said...

Paprika!
It's totally Fashion Class 101! Step 3 is definitely the most important - WORK!!!!!!!