Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kylie Minogue "In My Arms" Video

I know this video for Kylie's "In My Arms" has been out for a while now, but I wanted to write about it because I LOVE the look of this video and the fashion looks in this video. I have heard rumours that Kylie and her stylist, William Baker, will be parting ways - which I think is long over due. Kylie has had some brilliant fashion moments (the Dolce & Gabbana hooded dress in the Can't Get You Out Of My Head video, John Galliano designed her costumes for her Let's Get To It Tour in the early 90's, and Galliano and Karl Lagerfeld designed costumes for the Showgirl tour), but I definitely think she needs to move in a new direction and collaborate with multiple stylists and designers so that her look is always fresh and so that she is always re-invented.

This video is fun, fresh, sexy, and visually stunning. Love the sunglasses, the use of color, the shapes, the styling, and the Jeremy Scott for Adidas track suits worn by the back up dancers. Defintely refreshing, innovative, and provocative.

Yay to Kylie Minogue's "In My Arms" video!!!!!

www.kylie.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Jeremy!!!