Thursday, April 10, 2008

Costume National SS 08

I am a huge fan of Costume National and I am LOVING their Spring/Summer 2008 collection. I especially loved the color palette and all of the coats. I found the majority of the collection to be wearable and the fabric choices are amazing. I always have difficulty finding a pair of pants that fit properly and a pair that does not look frumpy or shapeless, so I loved the variety in the shapes of the pants from tapered to loose and baggy, and the fit was perfect.

Yay to Costume National for understanding the male body!!!!!!

www.costumenational.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi 'm a C'N'C fan too, and dunno if it could interest, but 've just discover on digg that they have just published a blog @ blog.cnc-costumenational.com

Coogi2G said...

Hey C'N'C fan! Thank you for your comment and the info about the C'N'C blog. It looks great, but unfortunately I can't read italian....
:-)

Anonymous said...

but it is in english too, click on eng link on upper right corner to read it in english :x

Coogi2G said...

Thanks C'N'C fan - I totally missed the English button. I have registered and checked it out and it's a cool blog! Cheers!